Blog

White paper: “How to attract social beings? – Best practices in moderating news comments.”

Introducing some of the best practices of AI implementation in moderating news comments, offering a few tips to detect the fake AI, as well as methods to wisely choose the right one.

Read Article

True pioneer’s 3 tips for a successful AI project

Only 9% of the success of an AI project lies in the machine learning algorithm, the remaining 91% lies in something else.

Read Article

AI could help improve content moderators’ work satisfaction

Is it possible for technology to intervene and take away some portion of the content moderation work? The answer is yes.

Read Article

Utopia to join 2019’s Media Subscriptions Summit 2.0

Utopia is happy to inform you that we are going to attend the Media Subscriptions Summit 2.0, taking place in Stockholm on 21-22 March 2019.

Read Article

Utopia is going to Media Honeypot Conference 2019

Being a fast-growing AI company ourselves, we really look forward to connect with innovative minds alike. See you at the conference!

Read Article

Utopia Analytics is one of six true product/service AI companies in Finland

Only 15 were found to meet the criteria of a top-ranking provider of Artificial Intelligence solutions.

Read Article

Utopia to attend the biggest “start-up festival” in Europe: Slush 2018

For the third time, Utopia team is participating in Slush 2018, come meet us!

Read Article

Utopia to participate in The Newsroom Summit 2018 in Oslo

Utopia is going to participate in The Newsroom Summit 2018 in Oslo, Norway on 29-30 October.

Read Article

CEO Dr. Mari-Sanna Paukkeri on making AI projects a success at AutosPlus 2018

3 most crucial steps and requirements when starting a new AI project will be uncovered.

Read Article

Swearing is highly creative on the web and why it is so difficult to keep up

Language is not static but changes continuously. New words and meanings for old words or phrases spread fast. Web communities, Twitter and social media all shape the language we use. Swearing, cursing and cussing evolves at least the same pace as language in general.

Read Article