We walk the walk, so the audiences can talk the talk.
We are data scientists, text analysts, AI experts, developers, product managers, project managers and marketing & sales people. We are proud of the AI products we build and with them, we want to change the world, ensuring all online interaction is fair and safe, and a place where world-class, reliable AI allows humans to do what they do best.
Working at Utopia
At Utopia, you can work with experts who are pioneers in their respective fields.
Utopia is a growth company with the whole world as our target market. Our sales team is ambitious in finding the best solutions for our customers in different industries globally. Our analytics team focuses on building AI models and statistical analysis. Our system development team develops and maintains our scalable SaaS platform. Together we provide AI services that simply work.
Our office is centrally located – right next to Helsinki’s railway station, in new and comfortable premises.
What we believe
At Utopia, we are changing the world. We unlock human possibilities through the power of AI. We build the finest machine learning services on the planet.
The sales Coordinator role at Utopia is a hybrid between an SDR and a BDR role. In this role, you will support our sales Managers / account executives giving you the opportunity to learn from international sales professionals. Your main tasks include outbound prospecting activities, ie Gathering market Intelligence, finding relevant prospective customers, Qualifying them and booking meetings for Utopia sales Managers, and later on, also Qualifying inbound leads. Your tasks also include looking for suitable events, evaluating sales tools, coordinating virtual events and working closely with marketing, and various administrative tasks related to sales. You will be a valuable member of the high-performing sales team. You will receive Weekly support, feedback and sparring to maximize your potential and success in your work.
- an enthusiastic, confident and self-motivated person;
- good listener, smart and can think on your feet;
- possess great verbal argumentation skills, organized, persistent and efficient.
Above all, you are a creative problem solver, have a positive Outlook, get things done, and are driven by results. When you get knocked down, you learn and move on.
- Flexible working hours: Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
- Free coffee / tea: Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
- Free office Snacks: Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
- Skill development: We want to take you from good to great.
As a (Senior) System Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining of a robust production system. You are detail-orientated and accurate, interested in modern software development methodologies, test-driven development and cyber security.
Daily focus areas
- Continuous delivery and automation: you need to understand continuous delivery, test automation, building, packaging and deploying.
- Containers & Kubernetes
- Cloud: AWS best practices, services, tools
- Infra as a code: Terraform
- Configuration management: Puppet, or similar
- Data management: ELK stack
- Implementation: Python3
You have experience in at least a few of the followings:
- Python or other programming languages
- AWS or other public cloud
- Linux servers
We offer you a rewarding position at the frontline of AI companies. You will work with a superb team and find excellent opportunities for personal development. Our team work is all about collaboration and learning also by doing. Your role and responsibilities will also vary depending on your experience. While most of our team works mostly remotely these days, we are looking for someone who is placed in Finland. When we’re at the office, we’re right in the heart of Helsinki city center.Apply